8/5/14

Brooklyn Photographer: Lars Koen

Meet my newest nephew, Lars Koen. He is such a sweetheart! I traveled back to Washington State to visit family and cuddle with this little dude. He is a mother's dream! So quiet, calm and content. It was so fun taking a few pictures of him and being able to snuggle with a sweet newborn again!
These two older brothers crack me up. They are best frenemies... (friends one minute-enemies the next:) 
Haha.. my husband thinks this is the most awkward picture but I think it's cute! 
Melissa is such a good mom! So patient and loving to her three boys. 

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!!! Thanks for these awesome memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! I posted on this earlier! It must not have gone through!! Such great shots of Koen and all he boys! I love the brothers picture! And Koen is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete